Friday, March 29, 2019

Embroidery Fun

Last summer I purchased the Wilcom Hatch embroidery program and what fun I've been having. I actually feel creative in my embroidery attempts these days. I also follow OML Embroidery on YouTube where there are umpteen free tutorials for a variety of embroidery platforms. 

I did this portrait of my SIL and her dog.  


Using embroidery machine applique I made these dish towels that went into gift baskets.  The baskets went to special caregivers that attend to my MIL at the nursing home. I should have made more bc my MIL said, "folks were dropping in that I hadn't seen in a while hoping to receive a basket." I'm glad they were a hit! 






Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. I enjoy reading what is going on in your world. Comments will be posted after moderation.